Friday, March 8, 2013

Hi There...

My name is Jyoti... I am an 11 year old Pomeranian who loves to sleep, eat, and scare my adopted brother like crazy. I was born the 13th of July 2001. I will be turning 12 this year and that means I can enjoy CAKE!


See how cute I am?

My human pets are really nice. They love me a lot and they always make sure I have fresh milk every single morning even when I do not feel like having any. They obey me when I say I want to go out for a walk... And they are also very well behaved.

I cannot say the same for my adopted little brother, Lucky. One of my humans brought him home one day... Puny little thing with a really bad cough and cold. I thought he would never make it. But he did and he has been annoying me ever since. My humans tell me he is a Yellow Labrador but he is not yellow at all... Humans can be weird.

My annoying little brother, Lucky


He loves to eat almost anything edible and makes a big, wet mess when he uses the water bowl...ugh! But, he can be nice some of the time. My humans love him too. 

One of my humans has a blog and I wanted to give it a go too. Just to see how it goes. I am new at this blogging so I hope you won't mind if I make some mistakes. Woof!






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment